In a world where smartphones are one of the basic need of every human. Living in a world where technology keeps on changing so here are the new best US smartphone 2018. Every basic need and many of the daily problems can be solved with a single click or swipe from ordering food to marriages everything is going online. So here is the new best US smartphone 2018.
New best US smartphone 2018
So if you are looking for the best us smartphone here are few that I can help you with.
1. Apple iPhone x
So one of the greatest new smartphones in the region is the new Apple iPhone x. The new Apple iPhone x has many new features from face id to the new notched display. As Apple says that it has the best lock made ever your face. Unlock your iPhone with just a look. So here some points that can help you to make a decision.
Some good points:-
- A great blend of handheld comfort and a big, gorgeous OLED screen will make your movie or video watching experience better.
- The rear telephoto camera shoots the best 8 Plus in low light.
- The front camera helps you to shoot impressive portrait selfies.
- Face ID generally works fine.
Some bad points
New interface and no home button mean major adjustments, and key features such as the Control Center are harder to reach.
- The phone is hella expensive, and the all-glass design means a case and an insurance plan is a must.
- Shorter battery life than iPhone Plus models.
2. Samsung Phone Note 8 Phone
Samsung’s king of phones is excellent, but you’ll pay a pretty penny for this new one. Samsung always keeps up their great work by launching new mobiles with great advancements. So now the new one is Samsung note 8 phones. The phone you will love to have. So let us discuss some good points and some bad points to make your choice easier.
Some good points:-
- The Galaxy Note 8 tops Samsung’s already excellent S8 and S8 Plus with dual cameras.
- It’s the most feature-rich Android phone you can buy.
- Rich and quality feature you will love to have.
Some bad points:-
- An expensive phone, the Note 8 has more features than most people will need.
- Samsung’s portrait mode can be tricky for you.
- The poorly placed fingerprint reader repeats the Galaxy S8’s worst design.
Also read about some of the worst smartphones ever created.
3. LG V30 PHONE
If you want a sleek, durable handset that is spread all over the screen. A device with a brilliant performance, a phone with long battery life, an amazing and clear camera and a headphone jack. How about making your phone work underwater yup it is water resistant too, wireless charging, microSD expandable storage, and support for any cellular carrier, too?
If you are the one who is looking for this kind of smartphone then the new LG v30 is the best you will have. So here I provide you with some good and bad points for this one.
Some good point:-
- The LG V30 almost has a good and great camera.
- A high and speedy processor, a huge OLED screen.
- Awesome battery life.
- Waterproofing and wireless charging.
- microSD storage and the best headphone jack on a phone.
Some bad points:-
- Ergonomic quirks can make the V30 awkward to hold.
- You may miss some shots due to the slow camera autofocus.
- Carrier-specific versions come with annoying bloatware and logos.
A great alternative to google pixel 2 and Samsung galaxy s8.
So that’s all for this post keep waiting for the new post with some new smartphones added in the list. Subscribe the blog to get the notification as soon as I publish it.
Thank you for reading.
Also, read about some best PUBG accessories.